The Foundation is organized exclusively for educational and charitable purposes.
What We Do:
- Maintain and promote the Oklahoma Tennis Hall of Fame
- Support and help fund tennis organizations and programs that improve lives throughout the state of Oklahoma
- Provide scholarships to junior tennis players to help with higher education & tournament costs
- Partner with Oklahoma public schools to improve school tennis facilities
- Create awareness about how tennis can positively impact lives
We are dedicated to improving the quality of life of children and adults, people with disabilities, and others with special needs through tennis and educational programs that are based on health, fitness, character-building and self-improvement. Donations to the OK Tennis Foundation are tax-exempt under the Federal Income Tax under Section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue code of 1954.
USTA Oklahoma is thrilled to announce our new Executive Director, Carmen Bond.
Carmen Bond’s passion and experience make her a natural for her position. An outstanding fundraiser, Carmen serves on the board of New Life Ranch and recently raised funds for philanthropic organizations and political campaigns. She is an avid tennis player, active in her church and even uses her background in musical theater to teach voice lessons. Carmen lives in Edmond with her husband, Donnie, and two daughters, Ellie Grace and Hattie.
Board of Directors
Dr. Stephen Painton